Saturday, March 8, 2014

And The Winner...

Wow, this comic ended up being longer than I planned.  So much so that I had to divide it into two files due to blogspot's weird image issues.  Congratulations to ookamisenshi for your winning entry of Sakura pretty much eating everything ever!  Looks like your extra entries paid off!  If you want, you can PM me your email address, and I will send you the big files for your viewing pleasure (or for at least more viewing pleasure than these little web images).  


3 comments:

  1. holy crap i actually won! this wad defiently well worth waiting for thank you. my e-mail address is twilitkeys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can us commoners request for the larger pics too, or just the winner? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi res images are pleasures of winners only. Unfortunately I can't provide mass emails of huge files to everyone who views the blog. I bet the winner might share if you asked nicely though.

      Delete