Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hey Boys And Girls!

WHAT IS THIS?  A BLOG??  THING??

Yep.  I wanted to make a place of my own out here on the interwebs.  Normally I post to DA, and I will still do that with much regularity, but I thought it might be kinda neat to have a territory where I am freer to do as I please.  n_n  With that increased freedom, I think that whatever artwork I post, I will post here first, and then to DA.  I don't wanna neglect my DA account, of course, because I know it's annoying as hell for you all to keep track of many sites o' the web, just like it will be for me, so I view this more as a gradual transition.  If this little corner of the space of cyber catches on, down the road, I might post here exclusively, but for now I will straddle (hehe) two sites.

I thought it might be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Way to be a breath-bater. I personally consider myself a master of the art of bating.

      Delete